Commercial Property services are undertaken at this firm for sorts of different clients we work with located in the Suffolk region.
Recent transactions have been undertaken within the retail & leisure, office, light industrial and healthcare sectors.
Broad areas of work include:
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of going concerns of business assets
- Property development work including structuring and funding, site acquisition, negotiating overage provisions and dealing with the plot sales
- Landlord and Tenant matters on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants including lease renewals and termination of leases
- Management work for property investors
Our Specialist Team
Our team will help advise commercial property developers, funders and occupiers
on all types of development projects, we also provide specialist advice around areas such as planning, rights of light and construction in Suffolk.
E.g. If you were needing roof repair make sure you use a fully insured roofing company in Suffolk and solicitors like ourselves as you’ll need know about the nature of the project, owners, developers, contractors, funders and specialist advice on contracts, warranties, appointments and related documentation!
Our Primary Aims
We utilize modern technology including email, scanning equipment, data management systems and colour copying to increase efficiency. Wherever possible we endeavor to negotiate on behalf of our clients by telephone in order to facilitate completion of transactions as quickly as possible.
We aim to provide a collaborative service for our clients that is founded upon knowledge of our client’s businesses. Visit this page
The more we know about our client’s business, the better the service we can offer to our clients when they return to us on further matters.
We always aim to facilitate the timetables our clients propose for completing transactions as we appreciate the importance of our client’s commercial property work.